Here’s another Anxiety Ref Masterpost! (These are also nice for when you’re bored, and also sad/upset/generally less than 100%)
- Watch pulsating circles with cute vibes sound effects!
- ON THIS ^ WEBSITE I DO NOT RECOMMEND CLICKING
-Playing with Pulse Harmonics
These thingies either have quick animations, stressful audio tracks, bad visualisations, or other things that may worsen your anxiety! I didn’t browse through anything past the stress relieving explosion simulator below, so please please PLEASE be careful when browsing!!!
- Drag the dots to change the note values!
- Watch cute flying dot things
- Click and cause an explosion! (Better for relieving stress, but..)
- Click to donate food to an animal shelter!
- Plant a tree every time you use this search engine!
- Disytract yourself by taking a personality test!
- Read relatable stories from some kids! (Might be triggering!!! Has various mentions of self harm, depression, etc)
- Learn how to make origami
- Colour matching game!!! I use this all the time — very fun!
- Listen to rain sounds
- Someone put together a happy playlist for you!
- Venting visualisation — the Thoughts Room
- Quiet Place
- Get hugs from really nice people!!!!! A+!!!
- Get some nice compliments!
- Create fake tweets — be safe, though!!
- Make cool pixel speech bubbles!
- Watch the 2015 Puppy Bowl!
- How about the Kitty Halftime Show?
- PUPPY BOWL STARTING LINEUP
- Cut and drag on screen to reduce temptation to SH (Blood visualisation, maybe some knife-y audio)
- Calming gif
- Cool advice thing? Looks cute idk
- MY FAVOURITE BLOG THING (read about tough ladies n whatnot)
- Musical squaaaaaaares! I love this!
- Watch a cute inspirational video
- you can do it
There’ll be more masterposts to come! I hope you find this list to be useful!